On behalf of the President and Council, I would like to thank you for your commitment to the College over the past year. Your ongoing support has made it possible for us to:
- Open the new state of the art Clinical Anatomy Skills Centre at Glasgow University
- expand our educational programme
- develop our website and e-learning capability
I do hope you are making the most of all your membership benefits which have been tailored to suit your needs throughout your career. Our current What's On will also give you a flavour of the educational courses, examinations and College events scheduled from now until December.
The 2013/14 subscription year will commence on 1 October.
Your new membership card for 2013/14 will be sent to you as soon as your subscription has been received.
Thank you once again for your ongoing and valued support.
Chief Operating Officer
Making it easier for you to pay
In order for you to continue to enjoy all the benefits of membership, we have now made it as easy as possible for you to renew your subscription, and offer the following payment options:-
- Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only) - please contact us at email@example.com for a Direct Debit mandate form
- Online - with credit or debit card by logging onto the website using your PID number as your username. If you have not yet registered on the website please contact us to be issued with a password.
- Single or Continuous credit or debit card payment - by downloading the payment form
- GBP Cheque or Bankers Draft - please make payable to RCPS Glasgow
Back to all news