New Physicians’ CPD app saves you time
16 Jul 2018
The Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK is pleased to announce the launch of the new Physicians’ CPD app.
New Physicians’ CPD app saves you time by recording and reflecting on the go
The Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK is pleased to announce the launch of the new Physicians’ CPD app. We have developed the app to complement the much valued online CPD diary and give physicians the flexibility to record and reflect on their educational activities, wherever they are.
The new app will help support a powerful culture shift in the learning experience for consultants, SAS grades and physician associates. The app seamlessly syncs with the online CPD diary and utilises latest technology to enable reflection at the point of learning.
Key features and benefits:
- The Physicians’ CPD app syncs automatically with your online CPD diary.
- You can add educational activities whilst ‘on the go’ with the app’s offline capability.
- You can access our list of over 5,000 approved activities which have been reviewed by our network of consultant physicians.
- You are able to voice transcribe your development needs and reflections instantly.
- You can keep track of your CPD via the main summary screen and monitor your progress to achieving your annual credit requirements.
- You can add attachments as supporting information to your activities (such as a certificate of attendance).
- You can add personal development needs and assign activities to Good Medical Practice (GMP) domains.
- You are able to e-mail your annual appraisal report as a PDF file at the press of a button.
Simply download the Physicians’ CPD app on your smartphone or tablet and use your CPD diary log-in details. Registration to the CPD diary is required to use the Physicians’ CPD app. After an initial first time sync to verify your data and settings you can then begin entering your educational activities.
The “Physicians’ CPD” app is now available on the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.
Latest news and statements
Key priority areas
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Climate Change
- Health Inequalities
Tweets by @rcpsglasgow