As an experienced podiatrist you may work within a hospital or as a partner or owner of your own clinic. Our educational programme and membership examination provide an opportunity for you to achieve a mark of excellence recognised by one of the world’s oldest and most esteemed medical royal colleges. Members are recognised by the postnominals MFPM RCPS(Glasg), which affirms to their colleagues and patients their standing in the profession.
Membership offers a range of benefits including:
- Discounted rates on clinical and non-clinical educational courses and events
- Access to our Podiatric Medicine journal club
- Bi-monthly current awareness bulletin
- An Athens password providing access to password-protected content from 6,000 full text journals, 80 databases, and 5,000 electronic books
- Access to scholarships and awards