The MFDS Part 1 Revision Savings incorporates access to our MFDS Part 1 online revision material, over 100 sample questions, and Affiliate Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery while you work towards the exam. The MFDS Part 1 Revision Savings is only available to Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow candidates of the MFDS Part 1 examination.
For a total fee of £85 you will receive:
- Sample Questions (£100 value)
- Online Revision Material(£80 value)
- Affiliate Membership (£30 value)
Total savings up to £125
Our MFDS Part 2 Revision Savings offers savings of £157. Find out more.
Our Affiliate membership is designed to support you successfully through foundation/vocational and core training. The resources you can access as a member will help you prepare for MFDS, demonstrate your commitment to training, develop your research and presentation skills and stand out in a competitive field. Affiliate membership usually costs £30 per year and grants access to the Dental Update app.
Successful candidates of MFDS Part 1 can apply for MFDS Part 2. On passing Part 2, you will be eligible to become a full Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery. You can view information on our membership categories and see the benefits offered by visiting our Join Us pages.
Candidates applying through the Glasgow centre will also receive a discounted rate for access to the sample preparatory question bank (£85 including Free Affiliate Membership, £100 to external candidates).
- As well as the free revision module, you may also upgrade to include the online Preparatory Question Bank consisting of over 100 sample questions. By purchasing this you will get free affiliate Membership which provides access to the Dental Update app.
MFDS 1 Examination
Candidates must submit their completed exam application form to the College before the advertised closing date for the examination they wish to attend.
- As part of our commitment to provide education and examination support to our candidates, we have created online Revision Modules for MFDS Part 1. All candidates applying for the exam with the Glasgow College will be given free access to the online revision modules (available to external candidates for a fee of £80)
- These modules have been developed to give candidates the necessary knowledge about key areas of the exam.
How to Apply
Candidates are able to enrol onto the MFDS Part 1 Revision Savings upon submitting your MFDS Part 1 Application form.
Following the closing date of the examination diet you are registered for, you will receive information on how to access the MFDS Part 1 Revision Savings.
If you have questions about the Revision Savings, please contact email@example.com.