Could you be a College Tutor or Regional Advisor?
19 Sep 2019
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow is seeking to expand our network of College Tutors and Regional Advisors to help promote the unique values of our College, explaining who we are, what we stand for and what we do to a new generation of clinicians across Scotland.
As a Fellow or Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, you are already part of a growing community of over 14,000 healthcare professionals, who are passionate about patient care, and are leading and influencing the future of our profession.
The College is now seeking to expand our network of College Tutors and Regional Advisors to help promote the unique values of our College, explaining who we are, what we stand for and what we do to a new generation of clinicians across Scotland.
Becoming a College Tutor or Regional Advisor is an excellent opportunity to:
- Be part of a network the College regards as vital to its purpose – that of inspiring and nurturing our members to deliver the highest possible standards of care for their patients.
- Network with like-minded colleagues across the College’s five faculties, including an annual CPD accredited workshop
- Enhance your CV
We are looking for Fellows and Members of the College in good standing. They will have a proven commitment to education, training and/or examinations and be able to demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and professional expertise towards this important representative role.
You can view full details of the vacancies, including how to apply, here
For more information, or an informal discussion on these roles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest news and statements
Key priority areas
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Climate Change
- Health Inequalities
- Today’s health news headlines
- Policy reports and publications
- Policy network
- VOICE magazine
Tweets by @rcpsglasgow