What motivates me? Being involved in cutting edge research that brings science and artisan skills closer together for the benefit of the patients and fellow professionals.
William Alexander Munro
The College’s library services are available to all members and we can help with the following:
- Literature reviews
- Inter-library loans and document supply
- Information literacy training
- Referencing and citation checking
The library is open 9am – 5pm weekdays and you're welcome to make use of the space for studying, research or informal meetings. If you’re not a member of the College you are still welcome to visit but please get in touch to make an appointment.
The College is fully accessible for wheelchair users and there is an easy-access toilet.
For enquiries or to book a visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow is located on St Vincent Street, near Blythswood Square, in the city centre of Glasgow.
The College is within walking distance of the two main Glasgow train stations, Glasgow Central and Queen Street Station and also Buchanan Street Subway Station.
- From Glasgow Central Train Station - 7 minutes walking
- From Queen Street Train Station - 12 minutes walking
- From Buchanan Street Subway Station - 10 minutes walking