ASGBI 2017 call for abstracts
04 Oct 2016
Online submission of abstracts for ASGBI 2017 is now open. Abstracts, short papers and e-posters can be submitted via the ASGBI website.
Online submission of abstracts for ASGBI 2017 is now open. Abstracts, short papers and e-posters can be submitted via the ASGBI website. The deadline for submissions is 9.00 Wednesday 4 January 2017.
Presentations will take place during the 2017 Glasgow surgical week, at the SECC on 3-5 May 2017.
Topics for Abstract Submission:
- Audit and Outcomes Research
- Basic and Applied Clinical Science
- Cancer/Surgical Oncology
- Education and Training
- Emergency Surgery (Specify if using NELA data)
- Hernia/Soft Tissues
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Patient Safety
- Perioperative Care/Nutrition
- Quality Improvement
- Randomised Clinical Trials
- Surgical Complications
- Surgical Simulation and Technology
- Trauma and Military Surgery
- Vascular and Transplant
For more information please visit the ASGBI websitee.
Latest news and statements
Key priority areas
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Climate Change
- Health Inequalities
- Today’s health news headlines
- Policy reports and publications
- Policy network
- VOICE magazine
Tweets by @rcpsglasgow