This College recognises the significant contribution made by SAS doctors to healthcare delivery. We appreciate the importance to you of maintaining your clinical and professional skills and developing new strengths.
We offer SAS doctors who are Members or Fellows of the College access to a wide range of opportunities, resources, and CPD accredited events to support your continued learning and professional development.
- Discounted, CPD accredited educational events and courses enhance your clinical and non-clinical skills, and help keep you up to date
- Our scholarships and awards programme help you achieve research and development goals
- Free access to the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians CPD diary
- One-to-one professional and personal guidance from a more senior clinician matched to your interests though our free Mentorship scheme
- Develop skills in leadership by becoming involved in governance of the College through our committees
In addition, Fellows of the College are eligible to apply for nomination to the College Council and as Office Bearers, giving you the opportunity to help shape the policies and activities of the College and in turn influence the wider policies on health and health education within the UK, and globally.