The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow wishes to appoint an additional member of the Dental Education, Training & Professional Development Board (DETPDB).
Working with the Director of Dental Education and the Education, Training and Professional Development (ETPD) team to support and guide the delivery of education for dentists to the highest standards.
The post holder will contribute to and work with other members of the Dental Education, Training and Professional Development Board.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Commitment needed:
- Experience of education for dentists and familiarity with educational concepts
- A keen interest in education, training and further skills development
- Able to provide support to the Director of Dental Education and the Education, Training and Professional Development team in their decision making in respect of education for dentists
- To assist in the identification of educational events for dentists
- Able to assist in the identification and development of a network of suitable faculty to deliver education events for dentists
- Attendance at DETPD board meetings
- Currently in good standing with employer, College and GDC
Term of Office
The term of office for the post will be for a period of 3 years in the first instance. This term may be extended by a maximum of two years by mutual agreement.
How to apply
Please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter including your experience and interest in this post to:
Education, Training and Professional Development Manager
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
232-242 St Vincent Street
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is: FRIDAY 2 AUGUST 2019