The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow helps you prepare for the MRCP(UK) PACES exam and offers savings on progression to Collegiate Membership of the College of up to £116.
The PACES Revision Savings incorporate free Affiliate membership of the College while you work towards MRCP(UK), access to our online PACES exam revision modules, and discounted Membership after successful completion of MRCP(UK).
The PACES package costs £99. On signing up to the package you will receive:
- Affiliate membership for up to 12 months (worth £30)
- PACES online revision modules (worth £80 if purchased separately)
- Collegiate membership subscription for up to 12 months after passing MRCP(UK) (save £80)
- College voucher worth £25 after joining as a Collegiate Member
Get free Affiliate membership
Our Affiliate membership is designed to support you successfully through core training and on to ST3. The resources you can access as a member will help you prepare for your exams, improve your practical knowledge, clinical skills, and stand out in a competitive field.
Access five online modules focused on each of the PACES exam stations:
- Learn what to expect from each exam station
- Hear top tips from a senior clinician and PACES expert
- Find out what examiners are looking for at each station
- Watch a successful candidate examine a patient and be questioned by examiners
- Receive exam tips from the former Director of Medical Examinations
Save £230 on Membership fees
Specialty training is an important time to focus on your personal and professional development in preparation for independent practice as a specialist. As a Member of the College you can access a wide range of opportunities and resources to support the development of your clinical, leadership, teaching and research skills.
Voucher worth £25
On successful completion of the MRCP(UK) diploma you will receive a voucher worth £25 to put towards any of our clinical or non-technical courses, specialist conferences, or to spend in our College shop.
How to Apply
To apply for the package, download the application form and return it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: the cost of the examination is not included in the package. Candidates must apply and pay for the MRCP(UK) PACES examination separately.
For current exam dates and fees and to download an application form, please visit the MRCP(UK) website . If you have any questions about the exam, please click on the button below:
Please click here for more information.