As a consultant we hope you will consider applying for Fellowship of the College. Fellowship is a sign of distinction and demonstrates your commitment to lifelong learning to patients and peers.
The College offers a comprehensive programme of CPD accredited events, across the specialties, to support your continued professional development and keep you up to date with the current best practices and policies.
Our Fellows play a vital role in the College and have the opportunity to develop new interests to complement their clinical careers in the delivery of our educational programme, participation in examinations and in all aspects of College life.
As a Fellow you are also eligible to apply for nomination to the College Council and as an Office Bearer, giving you the opportunity to help shape the policies and activities of the College and in turn influence the wider policies on health and health education within the UK, and globally. It is a great opportunity to be part of a network that has shaped medical training for centuries and continues to support excellence in medical care.
- Enhance your clinical and non-clinical skills, and keep abreast of updates in medicine with our discounted educational events and courses
- Achieve your research and development goals with funding through our scholarships and awards programme
- Develop your leadership skills with our Mentorship training programme
- Provide an easy to use summary for your appraisal with free access to the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians CPD diary
- Contact us about becoming involved in any aspect of College life