Dr Frank Dunn FRCP(Glasg) was invested as President of the College at the AGM on 7 December 2012.
Dr Dunn has been involved with the College for many years and his progression to the presidency was welcomed by all on the College Council.
His previous roles within the College include:
- Convenor of the Fellowship Committee (2011 – 2012)
- Vice-President (Medical) (2007 – 2010)
- Part 1 MRCP Board Member (1998 – 2012)
- Council member (1998 – 2002)
- Symposium Committee Member (1995 -1998)
Dr Dunn also has considerable experience in the NHS as a Consultant Cardiologist, Clinical Director, and Training Programme Director.
To the role of President, Dr Dunn brings leadership, communication and innovation, coupled with a lifetime of experience in the NHS. All of the staff, Fellows, and Members of the College look forward to working with him over the next three years.
Dr Dunn assumed the role of President-elect following a ballot held prior to the Spring General Meeting in May.
Back to all news