Whether you are a Senior Fellow, busy practitioner, examination candidate, or student, the College Library provides you with a wide range of resources dating from the early days of printed books right up to the latest online medical texts and articles.
College members can take advantage of the following services:
- Access to online journals, eBooks, mobile apps and more (Fellows and Members only)
- Inter-library loans and document supply service
- Literature searches
- Book loans (UK only)
- SCONUL access
- Information skills training
- Current awareness bulletins
Study spaces to suit your needs
Our library reading room provides areas for quiet research or group study and there is a meeting place with comfy seats and tea and coffee facilities. You can access the internet using the library PCs or use our free Wi-Fi on your laptop/tablet. Library staff are always on hand if you require any assistance.
In the library you will find:
- PCs (including internet access)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Current textbooks
- Reference material
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
Members of the public
Researchers are welcome to come in and make use of our books and archives. Please contact us in advance to book an appointment.