Clinicians treating conditions of the foot can support their practice and provide evidence of their expertise by becoming a Fellow or Member of our Faculty of Podiatric Medicine. Fellows and Members are recognised by the postnominals FFPM RCPS(Glasg) and MFPM RCPS(Glasg), which provides affirmation of their standing in the profession.
The global need for clinical excellence in treating conditions of the foot is increasing dramatically and we are poised to develop clinicians who can deliver the care that is needed where it is needed most. Fellows and Members of our Faculty provide clinical leadership for the podiatric profession that reflects and addresses the changing needs of society.
By joining our Faculty you can access a range of benefits to support your development including:
- Discounted rates on clinical and non-clinical educational courses and events
- Mentorship and mentor training
- Online resources, including an Athens password
- Access to scholarships and awards to support travel to centres of excellence
- Bi-monthly podiatry public awareness bulletin