As a specialty trainee Member working towards Specialty Membership or Specialty Fellowship examinations, you can access a range of benefits to support you through your training and help you to develop clinical, leadership, teaching and research skills. Membership includes free subscriptions to Dental Update (online and printed) and Orthodontic Update (online), with peer reviewed content and verifiable CPD.
If you are a Member of another UK/Irish Royal College, we welcome you to join our College and help shape the policies and activities of the Faculty of Dental Surgery.
- Expand your learning and experience with funding through our TC White scholarships and awards programme
- Enhance your specialist knowledge, management and teaching skills with our programme of discounted educational events and courses
- Receive one-to-one professional and personal guidance from a senior clinician matched to your interests by joining our free Mentorship programme
- Become an MFDS examiner, contact us to find out more
- Receive informal advice about a particular specialty from our virtual network of specialist dental professionals; contact us to find out more
The College plays a key role in the delivery of the Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship Examinations, conducting and administering the exams on behalf of the Faculties of Dental Surgery of the UK and Irish Royal Colleges.