As a specialist and / or consultant we hope you will consider applying for Fellowship of the Faculty of Dental Surgery. Fellowship is a sign of distinction and demonstrates your commitment to lifelong learning to patients and peers.
The College offers a comprehensive programme of CPD accredited events to support your continued professional development and keeps you up to date with the current best practices and policies. Fellowship also includes free subscriptions to Dental Update (online and printed) and Orthodontic Update (online), with peer reviewed content and verifiable CPD.
Our Fellows play a vital role in the College, in the delivery of our educational programme, in the Academy of Clinical Educators, participation in examinations and in other aspects of College life. As a Fellow you are also eligible to apply for nomination as a Dental Faculty Office Bearer giving you the opportunity to help shape the policies and activities of the faculty and in turn influence the wider policies on dental health and education within the UK.
We welcome Fellowship applications from Fellows of another UK or Irish Royal College – find out more about how to join
- Enhance your clinical and non-clinical skills, and keep abreast of updates in dental medicine with our discounted educational events and courses
- Achieve your research and development goals with funding through our TC White scholarships and awards programme
- Develop your leadership skills by becoming a mentor in our Mentorship training programme
- Inspire and influence the next generation of dental professionals with a role as a Regional Advisor, or join our virtual network of dental specialists to provide informal advice and support to trainees; contact us to find out more
- Contact us about becoming involved in any aspect of College life
The College plays a key role in the delivery of the Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship Examinations, conducting and administering the exams on behalf of the Faculties of Dental Surgery of the UK and Irish Royal Colleges.