With contributions from a multidisciplinary field, this conference will support the use of sedation and general anaesthesia in clinical care by establishing how to best assess a patient’s individual risk, incorporate medical and dental assessment, and provide appropriate and tailored care.
It will address the modern challenges of patients with increasingly complex conditions, and the expectations of what can be achieved by dental treatment.
- Dental Care Professionals
- Dental Undergraduates
- Dentists Outside the UK
- Foundation / Vocational / Core Trainees
- Primary Care / General Dental Practitioners
- Dental Specialty Trainees
- Dental Specialists / Consultants
No upcoming dates
There are currently no upcoming dates for this event.
+44 (0) 141 241 6224