This evening tutorial series, run in partnership with the West of Scotland Intensive Care Society, follows the Fellowship of the Faculty of Intensive Care curriculum offering themed nights covering all the major areas of Intensive Care Medicine.
While aimed at those in acute specialities with a critical care interest of ST3 and above, they are ideal for and open to anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of Intensive Care Medicine, including trainees, consultants and nurse practitioners.
The events are free and run on the second Thursday of every month.
View the resources tab for information on each evening including a full list of speakers.
Each evening, catering will be provided from 18:30 onwards, with lectures beginning at 19:00.
To view previous webinars, please click here.
Dates and topics:
- 13 September 13 2018: Obstetric Critical Care
- 11 October 2018:Paediatric Emergencies
- 8 November 2018: Major Incidents and Emergency Services
- 13 December 2018: Neuro-critical Care 2
- 19 January 2019: Transport and Pre-hospital Care
- 7 February 2019: Lung/heart Interactions
- 14 March 2019: Endrocine and Autoimmune Disease
- 11 April 2019: Sepsis and Infection 2
- 9 May 2019: Cardiac3: Adult Congenital Disease and Cardiac Arrest
- 13 June 2019: Burns, Skin and Reconstructive Surgery
To obtain CPD for attendance, please complete the form that will be emailed to you following online registration.
- Ninewells Hospital
- Leeds General Infirmary
- Dr Gray's Hospital, Elgin
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
- Inverclyde Royal Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother Hospital, Margate
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- The James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough
- The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- Medical Core Trainees
- Medical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Physicians
- Medical Consultants
- Surgical Core Trainees
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Surgeons
- Surgical Consultants