This evening tutorial series, run in partnership with the West of Scotland Intensive Care Society, follows the Fellowship of the Faculty of Intensive Care curriculum offering themed nights covering all the major areas of Intensive Care Medicine.
While aimed at those in acute specialities with a critical care interest of ST3 and above, they are ideal for and open to anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of Intensive Care Medicine, including trainees, consultants and nurse practitioners.
The events are free and run on the second Thursday of every month.
View the resources tab for information on each evening including a full list of speakers.
Each evening, registration will run from 18:30 onwards, with lectures beginning at 19:00.
Please note catering will not be available at these seminars.
To view previous webinars, please click here.Dates and topics:
12 September 2019: Cardiology
• 10 October 2019: Critical Care and the Ageing Population
• 14 November 2019: Bedside Monitoring
• 12 December 2019: Transplant
• 9 January 2020: Respiratory and Ventilation
• 13 February 2020: Paediatrics
• 12 March 2020: The ABCs of Critical Care
• 9 April 2020: Mechanical Support Devices
• 14 May 2020: Simple Things: Getting the Basics Right
• 11 June 2020: Outcomes and Endpoints
• Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
• Alexander Fleming Education Centre - University Hospital Crosshouse
• Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• Belford Hospital, Fort William
• Darlington Memorial Hospital
• Dr Gray's Hospital, Elgin
• Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary
• Inverclyde Royal Hospital
• James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough
• Kings College Hospital, London
• Leeds General Infirmary
• Nevill Hall Hospital, Abergavenny
• Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
• Postgraduate Centre, Bangor
• Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth
• Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother Hospital, Margate
• Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham
• Raigmore Hospital, Inverness
• Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (venue)
• Royal Sussex County Hospital
• Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
• ScotSTAR, Monklands Hospital
• University Hospital Hairmyres
• University Hospital Wales, Cardiff
• Wrexham Maelor Hospital
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR CPD.