Our inaugural Periprosthetic Meeting has an internationally renowned faculty who will discuss all aspects of periprosthetic joint infection including basic sciences, diagnosis, clinical features and the necessity of a multidisciplinary approach.
The Meeting consists of a series of lectures, panel discussions and clinical scenarios outlining the latest research and up to date consensus on managing this challenging clinical issue.
- Mr Drummond Mansbridge
- Mr G. Patrick Ashcroft
- Mr Jason Webb
- Mr Jonathan Howell
- Dr Pauline Wright
- Dr Neil Ritchie
- Professor Fares Haddad
- Mr Sanjeev Patil
- Mr Paul Gaston
- Professor Steffen Breusch
- Dr Hans Mau
- Professor Dominic Meek
- Mr Sheikh M Hussain
- epidemiology and basic science of periprosthetic infection
- prevention of periprosthetic infection
- recognise the indications of when periprosthetic infection occurs and diagnosis
- the management of periprosthetic infection
- a multidisciplinary team approach is mandatory
- the importance of audit
- research and future developments of management of periprosthetic infection
Who should attend?
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeons
- Orthopaedic trainees
- Microbiology specialists
- Infectious disease specialists
- Arthroplasty nurse specialists
- Arthroplasty physiotherapists
- Medical Specialty Trainees
- Medical Consultants
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- Surgical Consultants
No upcoming dates
There are currently no upcoming dates for this event.
Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. Online booking for events and courses will be unavailable during this time. We expect the maintenance to be complete by approximately 20:00 on 18 February.
Alternatively you can make a booking by calling +44 (0) 141 221 6072
+44 (0) 141 241 6224