The Glasgow International Orthopaedic and Trauma Meeting is a key event in our educational calendar for 2019. Covering a wide range of subjects, it is relevant for everyone involved in orthopaedics and trauma, including consultants, orthopaedic training and non-training grade doctors, medical students, physiotherapy colleagues and orthopaedic and trauma nurses.
- Develop a more complete understanding in the management of open fractures
- Develop surgical skills and operative decision making in arthroplasty, external fixation and paediatric hip surgery
- Develop confidence in the treatment of osteomyelitis
- Develop a more comprehensive understanding of the optimal management of paediatric trauma
- Develop a greater understanding of the contemporary management of the diabetic foot
- Be able to describe an approach to the investigation and management of fracture non union
Cadaveric Courses – 16 May 2019
For the first time, the Glasgow International Orthopaedic and Trauma Meeting will be a two day event.
The cadaveric consultant masterclass and trainee instructional course taking place on 16 May are an essential and integral part of the Glasgow International Trauma and Orthopaedic Meeting. Our cadaveric courses allow for unparalleled hands on experience which will allow participants to develop their operative skills. Delegates will leave the course with increased confidence in their intra-operative decision making and will have the opportunity to pick up tips and tricks from a truly world class faculty.
To view additional information on the courses please visit:
1st and 2nd Prize for best clinical poster or research poster.
Closing Date: 18th April 2019
A guidance document can be found under the Resources tab.
Submissions should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surgeons Outside the UK
- Surgical Foundation Trainees
- Surgical Core Trainees
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- Surgical Consultants
Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. Online booking for events and courses will be unavailable during this time. We expect the maintenance to be complete by approximately 20:00 on 19 February.
Alternatively you can make a booking by calling +44 (0) 141 221 6072
+44 (0) 141 221 6072