The Glasgow International Orthopaedic and Trauma Meeting is a key event in our educational calendar for 2019. Covering a wide range of subjects, it is relevant for everyone involved in orthopaedics and trauma, including consultants, orthopaedic training and non-training grade doctors, medical students, physiotherapy colleagues and orthopaedic and trauma nurses.
- Develop a more complete understanding in the management of open fractures
- Develop surgical skills and operative decision making in arthroplasty, external fixation and paediatric hip surgery
- Develop confidence in the treatment of osteomyelitis
- Develop a more comprehensive understanding of the optimal management of paediatric trauma
- Develop a greater understanding of the contemporary management of the diabetic foot
- Be able to describe an approach to the investigation and management of fracture non union
1st and 2nd Prize for best clinical poster or research poster.
Closing Date: 18th April 2019
A guidance document can be found under the Resources tab.
Submissions should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surgeons Outside the UK
- Surgical Foundation Trainees
- Surgical Core Trainees
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- Surgical Consultants