This conference will cover a wide range of topics relevant to neurology, and will review practical issues faced by the busy clinician. The programme will consist of presentations, videos and interactive discussions, delivered by a team of expert speakers.
Topics will include:
- Epilepsy and pregnancy
- How I approach syncope
- On the road: fitness to drive
- Cognitive assessment in the general neurology clinic
- An approach to eye movement disorders
- How to interpret an EMG report
- Neurology training – now and in the future
- Debate: ‘The neurology curriculum can and should be delivered in 3 years’
A specially negotiated rate of £45 has been agreed for Scottish Neurology Trainees. Please contact Caity Ryan directly for more information.
Poster competition – Deadline extended
Please submit abstracts to email@example.com by 12pm on 4th May 2018.