Designed for those intending to sit the MFDS part 2 exam, our one day revision course includes interactive lectures and practical skills stations, as well as an afternoon of mock OSCEs.
Run by MFDS Part 2 examiners, the course aims to develop your knowledge and skills in six key exam areas:
- History taking
- Special tests
- Diagnoses, problem lists and discussion of possible treatment options
- Planning and explaining treatment
- Breaking bad news / handling complaints
- Medical history and managing emergencies
The course will also involve lectures and workshop sessions on communications, ethics and the law, run by experts in these fields.
Our afternoon of mock OSCEs will give you the opportunity to practice your OSCE skills under exam conditions, with the added benefit of both peer andexaminer feedback to help you improve your exam.
- Dentists Outside the UK
- Foundation / Vocational / Core Trainees
- Primary Care / General Dental Practitioners
- Dental Specialty Trainees
- Dental Specialists / Consultants