This inaugural Glasgow Gastro conference will focus on a wide range of GI and liver topics via mini-lectures, interactive sessions and state of the art presentations.
- Professor Ian Gralnek, Chief, Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Emek Medical Center Afula, Israel
- Professor David Sanders, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Royal Hallamshire Hospital and University of Sheffield
- Professor John Dillon, Professor of Hepatology & Gastroenterology, University of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital and Medical school, and President of Scottish Society of Gastroenterology
- Dr Cathryn Edwards, President-elect, British Society of Gastroenterology
- Professor Adrian Stanley
- Dr Rob Boulton-Jones
- Dr Craig Mowat
- Dr Ewan Forrest
There will be a prize for the best clinical poster or research poster.
Submissions should be submitted to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 17 August 2018
Who should attend?
Gastroenterology and Hepatology consultants and trainees
General and Acute Medicine consultants and trainees
Gastroenterology and Hepatology nursing staff
A reduction can be offered for Allied Health Professional / Nurse block bookings of 4 or more. Please contact Joanne Brodie, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Medical Core Trainees
- Medical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Physicians
- Medical Consultants
- Other Physicians