This year’s Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management regional conference will focus on Innovation in leadership.
“Creative genius is less important in an innovative leader than the is the ability to form a vision around an idea or set of ideas”
Innovation in leadership can take many forms:
- The visionary CEO;
- The early adopter of new technology that can tackle problems in a new way;
- The leader that cultivates a culture of innovation in their organisation and empowers colleagues at every level to develop new ideas;
- Individuals that lead organisations past difficulties of limited resources, expansive geography and changing societal expectations of the organisation.
An innovative leader doesn’t have to have all the ideas but they need to be able to recognise them and let them grow. They also recognise that as well as meeting current, near-term demands they also have a position as role models for the future, a future that in many organisations can feel vague and distant.
Key themes the conference will explore:
- Innovative approaches and solutions for current healthcare challenges
- The use of technology to improve patient outcomes and experiences
- Skills and resources for current and future leaders
- The spectrum of leadership opportunities across different levels of healthcare
- Individuals as leaders
“The difficulty is not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones”
John Maynard KeynesThe CPD for this event are Non-Clinical.
No upcoming dates
There are currently no upcoming dates for this event.
+44 (0) 141 221 6072