This course will provide useful hints and tips on the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of dental emergencies within a busy practice schedule.
The programme for the day combines lectures and workshops, offering an overview of common dental patient emergencies. The course will cover symptoms and situations ranging from non-urgent to extremely urgent cases, and will offer a platform to discuss and review strategies of best practice.
- Dental Care Professionals
- Dental Undergraduates
- Dentists Outside the UK
- Foundation / Vocational / Core Trainees
- Primary Care / General Dental Practitioners
- Dental Specialty Trainees
- Dental Specialists / Consultants