This course follows on from the successful Critical Issues in Medical High Dependency symposium in 2014. Since then there have been significant changes in this field, especially in the management of sepsis. The conference name has been changed to reflect the relevance of this meeting to all healthcare professionals involved in the assessment and management of acute medical patients, not only those working in a medical high dependency unit.
The conference aims are:
- To provide a general update on the assessment and management of critically ill medical patients
- To outline recent developments in the management of sepsis and explore the implications of the new international Sepsis-3 guidelines.
- To provide an overview of advanced respiratory support options in critically ill medical patients
The conference would benefit consultants, career grade doctors and trainees working in the fields of acute medicine, general medicine, emergency medicine and intensive care medicine, as well as other healthcare professionals working in these areas.
- Physicians Outside the UK
- Medical Foundation Trainees
- Medical Core Trainees
- Medical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Physicians
- Medical Consultants
- Other Physicians
No upcoming dates
There are currently no upcoming dates for this event.
+44 (0) 141 241 6224