This one and a half day conference will cover a wide range of topics around current knowledge and practice in coloproctology.
Wednesday 13 March (afternoon) - this session will address periop and trainee career progression.
Thursday 14 March - this day will cover all relevant issues of coloproctology.
The meeting will be of particular relevance to trainees, and allied health professionals.
Sessions will include:
- peri-operative care
- the influence of lifestyle in Colorectal cancer
- screening update
- pelvic floor
- surgical personalities
Who should attend
- Consultant and trainee colorectal surgeons
- Nurse specialists
- Pelvic floor physiotherapists
- Allied health professionals
There will be a poster competition for this conference, for further information please contact Alanna Campbell.
- Surgeons Outside the UK
- Surgical Foundation Trainees
- Surgical Core Trainees
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Surgeons
- Surgical Consultants