The closing date for this course is 23 January 2019
This unique one-day course offers a fast paced, high-intensity, hands-on immersion in strategic thinking and key practical manoeuvres in major trauma to LIMiT damage and save a life.
This course will:
- tell you what you need to know and be able to do in the first hour after injury
- give you one message and one option for the critically injured patient
- not cover every injury complex but instead focus on life threatening priorities
- emphasise deal-breaker moves and real-life decision-making processes
This course is aimed at middle grade and senior surgeons.
- Mr Adam Brooks, Nottingham University
- Professor Bryan Cotton, University of Texas Health Centre, Houston
- Dr Tina Gaarder, Department of Traumatology, Oslo University Hospital
- Dr Oscar Guillamondegui, Vanderbilt University Medical Centre, Tennessee
- Mr Morgan McMonagle, St Mary's Hospital London and University Hospital Waterford, Ireland
- Professor Steve Moeng, Johannesburg Trauma Unit
Mr Euan Dickson, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Mr John McGregor, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Surgeons
- Surgical Consultants
Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. Online booking for events and courses will be unavailable during this time. We expect the maintenance to be complete by approximately 20:00 on 19 February.
Alternatively you can make a booking by calling +44 (0) 141 221 6072
+44 (0) 141 330 2063