The closing date for this course is 11 September 2018
This course will be held in the Clinical Anatomy Skills Centre (CASC) and is ideally suited to core trainees with an orthopaedic interest at ST1-3 level.
Tutors are all experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Providing hands on experience using fresh/frozen cadaveric material the programme will include:
- Approaches to ankle fractures including fixation, lateral malleolus and medial malleolus
- Cannulated screw fixation of posterior malleolus
- DHS fixation of intertochanteric fractures
- Wrist volar approach plating
Course Director: Mr Jason Roberts, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Golden Jubilee Hospital
- Surgeons Outside the UK
- Surgical Core Trainees
- Surgical Specialty Trainees