The closing date for this course is Thursday 5 September 2019
This course will be held in the Clinical Anatomy Skills Centre (CASC) and is ideally suited to core trainees with an orthopaedic interest at ST1-3 level.
Tutors are all experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Providing hands on experience using fresh/frozen cadaveric material the programme will include:
- Approaches to ankle fractures including fixation, lateral malleolus and medial malleolus
- Cannulated screw fixation of posterior malleolus
- DHS fixation of intertochanteric fractures
- Wrist volar approach plating
Course Director: Mr Jason Roberts, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Golden Jubilee Hospital
- Surgeons Outside the UK
- Surgical Core Trainees
- Surgical Specialty Trainees