The closing date for this course is 3rd May 2018
This two day cadaver course provides hands-on experience in laparoscopic colorectal procedures using fresh/frozen cadaveric material.
The course is run with a low delegate to faculty ratio, and with a maximum of two delegates assigned to each cadaver.
While didactic teaching will take place during the course, the main emphasis is to provide practical experience.
The programme includes:
- Setting up for laparoscopic colorectal cases
- Laparoscopic right hemicolectomy
- Left colon\splenic flexure
- Left colon mobilisation
- Dealing with the transverse colon
- Laparoscopic transverse colectomy
- Laparoscopic TME
- Laparoscopic rectal dissection
- Laparoscopic surgery for rectal prolapse
- Laparoscopic intracorporeal stapled anastomis/laparoscopic suturing
Mr Richard Molloy
Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon
The Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow
This course has a reduced fee thanks to to sponsorship by: Applied Medical, Medtronic and Olympus
12 delegate places are available
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Surgeons
- Surgical Consultants