Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and British Cardiovascular Society Joint Interactive Cardiology Conference
Always a sell-out conference, this hugely popular cardiovascular educational event provides a unique learning experience delivered in an open, supportive, enjoyable and friendly atmosphere.
Expert chairs and cardiology opinion leaders from across the UK and Europe will present a comprehensive clinically relevant review of the latest evidence, which is shaping the rapidly changing landscape of cardiovascular medicine and the sub specialties.
The day will feature state of the art presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions.
- Heart disease in women
- The digital health revolution
- Research to guidelines and clinical practice: ischaemic heart disease and heart failure
- Case based learning in cardiovascular medicine - for the first time we will have a live heart MDT discussion covering complex clinical scenarios with audience interaction
- Special guest speaker Jeane Freeman MSP, Cabinet Secretary will share her vision on heart disease and workforce strategy in Scotland
- Medical Foundation Trainees
- Medical Core Trainees
- Medical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Physicians
- Medical Consultants
- Other Physicians
- Surgical Foundation Trainees
- Surgical Core Trainees
- Surgical Specialty Trainees
- SAS Grade Surgeons
- Surgical Consultants
- Other Surgeons