Webinar: Traumatic dental injuries: Fractures1 CPD Credit
FREE for members
This webinar is free to members of this college. Your membership discount will be applied automatically once you are logged in and you visit the checkout page.
College have introduced a series of dental webinars for members, based around current topics, to be delivered live to participants.
These will be delivered, at approximately monthly intervals, around lunchtimes, and for each to provide approximately one hour of learning. There will be no cost to members.
Traumatic dental injuries: Fractures
Date: 25 April 2019
Time: 13:00 – 14:00
Presented by: Mrs Beth Burns
To highlight the current guidance for managing the various forms of dental trauma in order to maximise the chance of a successful outcome.
- Outline the principles for assessment of a traumatic dental injury
- Be able to diagnose common fracture injuries using clinical and radiographic signs
- Implement the appropriate initial management for the specific fracture injury
- Understand the required monitoring periods and follow up care necessary for ensuring a successfully long-term outcome
Future webinars will include: Traumatic dental injuries: Displacements
Related eLearning packages
Buying modules as part of a package can save you money. This product appears in the following packages:
Dental Webinars: Package
- Module: Why is mouth cancer important? GDC
- Webinar: Traumatic dental injuries: Fractures (this module)
- Webinar: Traumatic dental injuries: Displacements
- Module: The blood-borne virus (BBV) infected dentist: Where are we?