Traumatic dental injuries: Fractures1 CPD Credit
FREE for members
This webinar is free to members of this college. Your membership discount will be applied automatically once you are logged in and you visit the checkout page.
College have introduced a series of dental webinars for members, based around current topics. This eLearning module is taken from one of these modules, and is tailored to provide you with an engaging online learning experience. The aim of this module is to highlight the current guidance for managing the various forms of dental trauma in order to maximise the chance of a successful outcome
This module 'Traumatic dental injuries: Fractures' is presented by: Beth Burns
You will be able to:
- Outline the principles for assessment of a traumatic dental injury
- Be able to diagnose common fracture injuries using clinical and radiographic signs
- Implement the appropriate initial management for the specific fracture injury
- Understand the required monitoring periods and follow up care necessary for ensuring a successfully long-term outcome
GDC Development outcome C
Related eLearning packages
Buying modules as part of a package can save you money. This product appears in the following packages:
Dental Webinar Recording
- Sports Related Dental Trauma
- Traumatic dental injuries: Fractures (this module)
- Traumatic dental injuries: Displacements
- The blood-borne virus (BBV) infected dentist: Where are we?
- Realistic Dentistry - what does this mean for the dental team and the patient?
- Why is mouth cancer important? GDC