Webinar: Sports Related Dental Trauma1 CPD Credit
FREE for members
This webinar is free to members of this college. Your membership discount will be applied automatically once you are logged in and you visit the checkout page.
College have introduced a series of dental webinars for members, based around current topics, to be delivered live to participants.
These will be delivered, at approximately monthly intervals, around lunchtimes, and for each to provide approximately 1 hour of learning. There will be no cost to members.
Sports Related Dental Trauma
Date: 7 March 2019
Time: 13:00 - 14:00
Presented by: Mrs Beth Burns
To highlight the risks of dental injuries in sport, their assessment, management and prevention.
- Be able to outline the epidemiology of sports related dental injuries
- Describe the principles for assessment of a traumatic dental sports injury
- Be able to classify dental trauma injuries
- Implement the appropriate initial management for the specific injury
- Recognise the possible consequences of dental sports injuries
Future webinars will include:
- Traumatic dental injuries: Fractures
- Traumatic dental injuries: Displacements
Related eLearning packages
Buying modules as part of a package can save you money. This product appears in the following packages: