Management of Foot Pathology3 CPD Credits
FREE for members
This package is free to members of this college. Your membership discount will be applied automatically once you are logged in and you visit the checkout page.
Recently updated with presentations on Diabetic Foot Disease and High Risk Limb Management, as well as an additional vascular case study
The Management of Foot Pathology package of modules provides an update on all aspects of current podiatric practice.
Learning outcomes for the Management of Foot Pathology modules are:
- Evaluate local and systemic pathology with particular regard to Diabetes
- Evaluate local and systemic pathology with particular regard to Musculo -Skeletal Management
- Evaluate local and systemic pathology with particular regard to Vascular Disease
- Appraise and interpret diagnostic images from a range of imaging modalities
- Evaluate and justify the application of the results of diagnostic investigations relevant to management strategies
- Interpret outcomes of kinetic and kinematic assessment to inform patient management
- Evaluate the pharmacological component of the patient care package with particular reference to the effects on the lower limb and the influence in podiatric intervention
In preparation for the installation of new and improved software, buying eLearning modules will be temporarily affected from 17:00 (GMT) on Thursday 26th November. Please contact eLearning@rcpsg.ac.uk for assistance during this period.
eLearning guide and FAQ
All discounts (including discounts for members of the College) are applied after you log in and proceed to the checkout.