Management of Foot Pathology
FREE for members
This package is free to members of this college. Your membership discount will be applied automatically once you are logged in and you visit the checkout page.
Recently updated with presentations on Diabetic Foot Disease and High Risk Limb Management, as well as an additional vascular case study
The Management of Foot Pathology package of modules provides an update on all aspects of current podiatric practice. The modules are linked to the syllabus of the Faculty of Podiatric Medicine Membership (MFPM) examination, and therefore provide a comprehensive revision guide for those looking to sit the exam.
Learning outcomes for the Management of Foot Pathology modules are:
- Evaluate local and systemic pathology with particular regard to Diabetes
- Evaluate local and systemic pathology with particular regard to Musculo -Skeletal Management
- Evaluate local and systemic pathology with particular regard to Vascular Disease
- Appraise and interpret diagnostic images from a range of imaging modalities
- Evaluate and justify the application of the results of diagnostic investigations relevant to management strategies
- Interpret outcomes of kinetic and kinematic assessment to inform patient management
- Evaluate the pharmacological component of the patient care package with particular reference to the effects on the lower limb and the influence in podiatric intervention
CPD for these modules has been applied for.