NHS Blood and Transplant Strategic Plan 2014
25 Jun 2014
The NHS Blood and Transplant Strategic Plan for 2014 and beyond is now available to view.
The NHS Blood and Transplant Strategic Plan for 2014 and beyond is now available to view. The focus for the coming years is to:
- Deliver a modern world-class blood service that is responsive and attractive to donors
- Care for donors in all areas of our operations
- Better integrate the donor to patient blood supply chain – providing a better service to hospitals at the lowest cost
- Set out a detailed action plan in support of the new strategy – Taking Organ Transplantation to 2020
- Build on our unique skills and capabilities across tissues, stem cells, diagnostics and aphaeresis services
- Developing and delivering an innovative research and development programme.
The Plan can be viewed on the Blood and Transplant website.
Latest news and statements
Key priority areas
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Climate Change
- Health Inequalities
- Today’s health news headlines
- Policy reports and publications
- Policy network
- VOICE magazine
Tweets by @rcpsglasgow