Whether you are a Senior Fellow, busy practitioner, examination candidate, or student, the College Library provides you with a wide range of resources dating from the early days of printed books right up to the latest online medical texts and articles.
- Access to online journals, eBooks, mobile apps and more (Fellows and Members only)
- Inter-library loans and document supply service
- Literature searches
- Book loans (UK only)
- SCONUL access
- Information skills training
- Current awareness bulletins
Study spaces to suit your needs
Our library reading room provides areas for quiet research or group study and there is a meeting place with comfy seats and tea and coffee facilities. You can access the internet using the library PCs or use our free Wi-Fi on your laptop/tablet. Library staff are always on hand if you require any assistance.
In the library you will find:
- PCs (including internet access)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Current textbooks
- Reference material
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
Visitors are welcome to use the library and our heritage collections for research. Please just contact us in advance to arrange a visit.