|About||The winner of this award will be announced at our dermatology conference. The competition takes the form of a research poster presentation. The poster should focus on clinical outcomes that can be applied to clinical research, and how it can complement clinical practice.|
|Eligibility||Final Year Podiatry Students
All candidates who submit a poster and abstract will require their dissertation tutor to endorse the application by way of an email.
|Value||First Prize: £300 - Runner Up: £200|
|Closing||1 April 2019|
All entrants are requested to:
For the Abstract:
- Provide a 500 word abstract that details a reflective process of the previous clinical experiences and how this impacts on your own professional clinical practice and career development.
- References should not be used in the abstract.
- The abstract should be produced in Microsoft Word (or similar compatible equivalent).
- Please ensure that your abstract is saved as a Portable Document Format (PDF).
For the Poster:
- You are advised to follow a structured approach that incorporates relevant subheadings of your own choice. The poster should be critical in nature and synthesise key points. Clinical relevance and outcomes to the content should also be clearly stated. Illustrations are encouraged but should follow the appropriate referencing format.
- The poster should be produced in Microsoft PowerPoint (or similar compatible equivalent) with a page set up of 70cm by 90cm. presentation of the poster will be online only. Please ensure that your abstract is saved as a Portable Document Format (PDF).
Email your poster, along with your dissertation tutors endorsement, to firstname.lastname@example.org.